Friday, August 25, 2006

i, too, dream. (for 3rd i. rest in peace)



















If you are considering taking your life, please know there is hope, beloved ones...Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem




the wonder
of winds
the kiss of the soul
a cold word
breaks, but won't bend

breath of my breath
skin of my skin

yet hungry to the bone

she leaves behind a packaged
poem--
soul, gone, home.

a pause between her eyes and the dream

the resident muse
has moved
but her things remain among us

what if's make me
why then's over take me
predicated on my futile fears
that seem to grow with gusto

you
captured by
the swell of the song
before the movie moment

i, cry to hear you laugh

i, pray to hear you dream

i, long to see your life
unedited

i, too, dream.

*****


I hear you knocking
by 3rd i

i hear you knocking but you can't come in
it's time i said no
stood my ground like an old oak tree that will not be moved
nor swayed by the dripping of honey that come from your lips

oh...i hear you...but you can't come in

www.myspace.com/3rd_i




Isaiah 61:3 To all who mourn in Israel, he will give beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning, praise instead of despair. For the LORD has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his own glory.

No comments: